Opus Online Dance Classes Start Monday, March 23, 2020
- Online classes will be held using the Zoom Pro video conferencing platform that allows you to view the class from essentially any device.
- The schedule (you can download it using the icon below) includes a separate "Zoom Meeting" link for each class. We highly recommend that you click the link (which will walk you through the process of downloading the Zoom app) well before the class starts. You can do this any time prior to the start of the class.
- Our initial schedule includes all of our current classes with a couple additions, like foot strengthening for Ballet II+
- The schedule calls for each class level at least as frequently as the current in Opus class schedule. .
- Students are encouraged to attend as many classes at their age/level as they wish at the same monthly tuition rates you are currently paying. For example, Combo 3-4 kids are welcome to take either one or both classes.
- The class schedule document includes detailed information on how to prepare your "dance space" for class
- For students performing in Spring Showcase - the schedule below includes links to rehearsals via Zoom.
- Adult drop-ins are welcome!
|File Size:||112 kb|